Technological innovation has reshaped the global Oil and Gas industry over recent decades. New reserves have been tapped and old fields have been revitalized. The U.S. has become the top oil-producing nation in the world. Looking forward, investments in artificial intelligence, cloud computing and IoT technology promise to drive efficiency and production even further in the coming years. Leading companies are using these innovations to optimize well location and spacing, reduce drilling costs, increase productivity of water disposal and wastewater treatment infrastructure, mitigate downtime and the risk of equipment failure and predict maintenance requirements.
Plutoshift’s ‘Grounded’ A.I. solutions offer a number of potential applications in the oil and gas industry to make better use of a myriad data sources and help solve these challenges. Examples are included in our blog here.
How Plutoshift can support your Oil and Gas
- Optimizing mud systems for drilling cost reductions
- Predicting equipment faults and alerting field crews
- Improving mobile water treatment units with more efficient use of chemicals
- Predicting sub-optimal pump performance and reducing maintenance costs
- Managing unique conditions at remote facilities with a single intelligence platform
- Optimize midstream water multi-asset systems for improved operational performance and asset life