What Is Pluto
Pluto is an operational analytics platform for water treatment plants. We are helping our customers achieve the optimal energy efficiency using real time data coming from sensors already installed at their plants. Our solution leverages Artificial Intelligence algorithms to deliver actionable insights. This enables plant operators to take proactive action and minimize operating costs.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for Regional Sales Managers (RSM) in the Midwest and East Coast regions. The RSM is responsible for front-line sales and strategic account development. Your responsibilities include:
- Working remotely, you will travel 50%-75% in your multi-state region. You will engage company-generated opportunities as well as your own industry contacts to close six figure deals.
- Identify strategic accounts and engage executive and senior staff. Use your solutions selling skills to qualify accounts, and sell Pluto’s value proposition.
- Engage with prospects to demonstration solutions, gather technical needs, and develop proposals. Negotiate contracts and solution implementations. Build relationships with marquee accounts so that they are referenceable.
- Provide sales progress in weekly management calls. Provide Monthly reviews with KPI attainment and competitive intelligence summary.
- Take the business lead role for customer implementations. Manage expectations and advocate for the customer so that Pluto provides an outstanding experience.
- As needed: attend industry events and represent Pluto at trade shows.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- A minimum of 5 years of field sales and at least 2 years selling water treatment solutions to Municipal and Industrial customers.
- Proof of consistently over-achieving a seven-figure sales quota.
- Experience selling: consulting, professional services, process equipment, or software.
- Strong presentation skills. Extensive experience with online and in-person presentations.
- Experience utilizing a CRM daily. Experience with SFDC and HubSpot a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree required. Engineering (Civil, Biology, Environmental, Computer Science) a plus.
What’s in it for You?
You’ll be selling a solution that’s built on cutting edge Artificial Intelligence algorithms.
- Being one of the first few people in the company, you’ll have a tremendous impact on our strategy and culture.
- This work is largely self-driven, so you’ll get to be really hands-on.
- We are a close-knit team developing a solution for water, our planet’s most essential natural resource. If we end up liking each other, this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!